[texhax] Blogs

Peter Flom Flom at ndri.org
Tue Jul 18 21:29:40 CEST 2006

I apologize for starting what seems to be degenerating into a flame
war.

I just asked a question about using LaTeX, which is, I think, the
purpose of this list.  I wanted, and still want, to be able to put up
some decent looking formulas in a blog.  I did not want, and still do
not want, to engage in a debate over the point of blogs, lists, e-mail,
mathematics, or whatever.

The answer to my question appears to be that it is not possible.  If
anyone knows otherwise, please let me know.

Thank you

Peter

Peter L. Flom, PhD
Assistant Director, Statistics and Data Analysis Core
Center for Drug Use and HIV Research
National Development and Research Institutes
71 W. 23rd St
http://cduhr.ndri.org
www.peterflom.com
New York, NY 10010