[texhax] (no subject)

Gailani, Gaffar GGailani at gc.cuny.edu
Mon Jul 17 23:20:40 CEST 2006

Dear Sirs,
I am a new user to latex, i found it a very good package for typesettings.
have one problem that i am unable to figure out. Inserting figures: I am looking for the coding of the bounding box for ps and eps files. i downloaded gsview and ghost script. the later is not able to print out the ps and eps files. when i compile i recieve a message that there is no bounding box. I  uderstand that i should go to a code line like %%bounding box lx ly urx ury and change the numbers. notice that i dont want to include the bounding box in \includegraphics command. how can i get to this line of the code.

thank you for taking the time to read my lines and any help is highly appreciated.

Gaffar Gailani
PhD Candidate
Mech. Engr. Dept.
City College of New York