[texhax] Regarding attach of pdf files at my latex code

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 15:02:38 CEST 2006

On 7/10/06, vamsi <vamsi at ee.oulu.fi> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is vamsi , i am woring as a researcher in Finland.
>

> I would like to add some PDF files directly attached to the document at
> the end.

I am not sure that I understand what do you want:
1) attach external pdf  file to tex source? <- Impossible

2) attach pdf file (or any other)  to pdfoutput of LaTeX in the sense
of pdf attachment <- use package attachfile and see corresponding
documentation

3) Append pdf file, or insert it or use some other way inside of
pdfoutput <- use pdfpages or eso-pic (plenty of others)

> Can you send me the command and the pakage that i should use.

For command see manual (type on shell  prompt texdoc packagename)

HTH