[texhax] pstricks

Zbigniew Nitecki zbigniew.nitecki at tufts.edu
Thu Jan 19 21:39:48 CET 2006

I can't figure out what is wrong here.  I have used pstricks
extensively in the past, and other files which call it seem to work
fine.  But in my most recent attempt to do so, I am getting the error
message that it doesn't recognize the basic commands (\psarc,
\psline,...), even though it seems to recognize the environment
pspicture.  So I copied my complete pspicture command set to a file,
using TeXShop's latex template and nothing else (except I inserted
\usepackage{pstricks});
this is attached.  The tex file sits on my desktop, and I am again
getting \psarc and \psline as undefined commands.  It does recognize
\uput.

Any ideas at all?

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics