[texhax] line in the margin

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jan 15 22:25:50 CET 2006

    !!! If you publish the question on the tug website please remove my
    e-mail address. This is to avoid spam. I absolutely want to avoid my
    address appear in written form on the web!!!

There is no "if" about it.  texhax is and always has been a public list,
for 20 years or so now.

As it happens, I am the list administrator, and I also read the list,
and I took the time to munge your address in the various archives.  All
that will very rarely be the case for other lists, and I won't have time
to do it again.  Perhaps you could use a temporary address or something.

Best,
Karl