[texhax] Problem installing TeXLive 2005

Sridhar M.A. mas at mylug.org
Sun Jan 15 17:17:55 CET 2006

On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 09:25:33PM +0530, Sridhar M.A. wrote:
   > Hello,
   >
   > I tried installing the TeXLive 2005 on to my Debian Sarge machine and
   > ran into some errors. The errors are mainly related to creation of
   > symbolic links in the bin/i386-linux directory. I am just pasting a
   > snippet of the same below:

Sorry. Just found out that this was discussed and the problem traced to
the unzip version of debian. Will wait to see if there is any chance of
getting it installed.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                 GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

For those who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing they like.
		-- Abraham Lincoln