[texhax] A Smaller Math Fraction within \[ \]

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Wed Jan 11 13:13:37 CET 2006

> Well, of course, you're right; they ought to.  On the other hand, it's a
> fair bet, given the question, that the original poster unfortunately does
> not.

well a lot of our users didn't even know it existed, and they have been
using amsmath all along.

The main problem is that most users doesn even know all of the macros
(thay should know about) then using a given package.

In most cases the user was at some point given a note on how to use LaTeX
and they have stuck to that note ever since. That's why I wrote my own,
containing everything a newbee and a more experinced user should know
(well at least within some limits).

/daleif

``You cannot help men permanently by doing for them
what they could and should do for themselves. ''
  -- Abraham Lincoln