[texhax] inserting a page of different dimensions

Sridhar M.A. mas at mylug.org
Wed Dec 13 15:05:10 CET 2006

On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 11:36:07AM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:

   > is it possible to tell LaTeX (tetex here) to create a page of
   > different dimensions than the rest of the document? I want something
   > like:
   >
   >   \documentclass[a4paper]{article}
   >   [...]
   >   \begin{document}
   >   page 1, which is A4 \newpage
   >   \begin{a5page}
   >     page 2, which will be A5 in the DVI/PS file.
   >   \end{a5page}
   >   page 3, now A4 again
   >   \end{document}

Did you try \usepackage{chngpage} ? From the sty file, I found this:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%
% \changepage
%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%     The \changepage command is for changing the general layout of
% a page. The command takes 9 arguments, each of which is a length or is empty.
% The first 5 arguments are the same as for \changetext and have the same effect.

HTH,

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                 GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

"More software projects have gone awry for lack of calendar time than for all
 other causes combined."
		-- Fred Brooks, Jr., _The Mythical Man Month_