[texhax] Q: correct folder for *.bib

Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI) rjf2 at cdc.gov
Tue Dec 5 17:18:45 CET 2006

I am preparing *.bib files
for my SAS User Group Int'l Conference proceedings.

Q-1: I am wondering where is the correct folder to place
these various SUGI??.bib files
so that pdfLaTeX and bibTeX can find them?
note: I have different folders for each of my papers.

I have a sugconf.cls which I have in folder
c:\TexLive\texmf\local\sugconf

note: I'm not sure about that folder name as
I'm at work without access to my home setup.

Q-2: If I put the *.bib files in the folder with sugconf.cls
do I need to run texhash.exe again?

thanx
Ron Fehd  the SAS macro maven  CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov