[texhax] Help!

Rajanikant Bhatt bhatt77841 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 23:59:14 CEST 2006

Hi,
 I have typed a 500 page book using LaTeX. I did not know how to crate graphics which would go along with caption. Finally on Google I ran into PSTricks, learnt it and inserted figures. I have windows based software called WinEdt for typing LaTeX. Now the trouble is that my publishers in UK want only camera ready copy. This means I have to submit a pdf file. My software allows me to convert my dvi file easily into a pdf file but does not accept figures drawn in PSTricks, It gives error message. Next thing I tried was to convert dvi to ps first and then ps to pdf. It would stop giving error message and I can mail it but the mailed message only shows captions and no figures. Is there a way out? Or do I have to abandone PSTricks in favor of some other graphic software? All the labor?
Thanks for your time.