[texhax] Typing the therefore symbol.

DavidAKI at comcast.net DavidAKI at comcast.net
Fri Apr 28 03:54:00 CEST 2006

I am responding to your thread on typing the there for symbol. The only way I know how to do this is by creating it in Microsoft Paint. Here is an example.

If you are using therefore in an equation then you have to write the whole equation within MS paint, then apply the bitmap picture to your document. The there fore symbol I created by modifying the letter x set at font size 26, then using the erase tool to create the three dots in a triangle. Of course I could have just drawn three dots in a triangle at the right pixel bit size.

If you know of any good leads to any good jobs, can you let me know. Im trying to find work in electronics, or graphic art with relocation for my family, and myself.

Thanks

David M. Gonzalez
Systems Engineering Technician