[texhax] test for LaTeX typist ?

Dana Murray MurrayDM.SCI at mail.uovs.ac.za
Wed Apr 26 08:37:20 CEST 2006

Hi

The secretary in our Math dept is leaving us.  She learned LaTeX very
quickly and became quite proficient.  Ad now we have to replace her :-(

Can anyone suggest a test, or an approach that we can follow, to
determine whether an applicant for the job has the potential to become
competent in LaTeX, roughy at the level of undergraduate math exam
papers.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Daniel M Murray

University of the Free State: This message and its contents are subject to a disclaimer.
Please refer to  http://www.uovs.ac.za/disclaimer  for full details.

Universiteit van die Vrystaat:
Hierdie boodskap en sy inhoud is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig.
Volledige besonderhede is by http://www.uovs.ac.za/vrywaring  beskikbaar.