[texhax] upgrade of PSTricks documentation

Tom Schneider toms at ncifcrf.gov
Sun Apr 16 04:29:52 CEST 2006

Hi:

I was reading in the PSTricks User's Guide (12 March 1993 Version
0.93a) at

http://cgm.cs.mcgill.ca/~msuder/latex/pstricks.pdf

which is pointed to from the Tug site on the page

Welcome to the PSTricks web site
http://tug.org/PSTricks/main.cgi?file=docs

On page 20 I found a puzzling inconsistency.  FORTUNATELY I noticed
the 'Doc errors' link on the above page, and it explains the
documentation error.

Could the maintainers of this package please incorporate the known
documentation errors into the document?  It's been 13 years ...

Thanks!

Tom

  Dr. Thomas D. Schneider
  National Institutes of Health
  National Cancer Institute
  Center for Cancer Research Nanobiology Program
  Molecular Information Theory Group
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  toms at ncifcrf.gov
  permanent email: toms at alum.mit.edu (use only if first address fails)