[texhax] Typesetting row operations in matrices

Matthew Leingang leingang at math.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 4 20:49:04 CEST 2006

Thanks to all who responded.  I even got some tips on the Xy-pic side from
Ross Moore.  But I think I'll go with gauss.sty.  It does everything I need
except for curved arrows, and I don't think I need that.

That reminds me of Pete's Pretty Good Grocery, a frequent sponsor of the
radio show A Prairie Home Companion.  Their slogan is, "If we don't have it,
you can probably live without it."

--
Matthew Leingang
Preceptor in Mathematics