[texhax] Help!

Jono Hardjowirogo jono at hq.acm.org
Fri Oct 21 20:01:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

Most of the articles in our journals and transactiosn are written in LaTeX.
We used a supplier, TechBooks, who proces them for us. However, TechBooks is
having problem processing the articles for one of our journals, ACM
Transactions on Asian Language Information Processing (TALIP) because it
uses Chinese, Japanese, and Korean fonts in addition to English and
TechBooks' system could not handle this. Can you recommend a supplier or
someone who can help us process these papers? Our final products are
displyaed as PDF, so after all the corrections and pagination they have to
be savedas PDF.

Thank You,

Jono Hardjowirogo

Jono Hardjowirogo