[texhax] Installer experience

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Oct 19 00:33:04 CEST 2005

Hi Randy,

Thanks for writing.  I'm glad it mostly worked out for you.

    I got errors saying that certain "cmex" font files were not found

Do you happen to remember what they were?

I'm interested to track it down, because as far as I can see, all the
cmex* fonts are installed as part of the most basic collection.  I don't
think you did anything "wrong", but I can't quite picture how they got
left out.  Did you use the Unix command-line installer (install-tl.sh)
on your Mac, or the i-Installer method over the net?

Thanks again,
Karl