?SPAM? - Re:[texhax] superscripts and spacing problem

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Nov 29 19:42:11 CET 2005

Joey Coyle wrote:

> I have your example working, and it's works great!!!
>
> I was wondering how this could work if things were considered  boxes...
> but this explanation helps...  I understand what you are  doing now,
> just need to walk through the commands in my Latex  Companion to follow
> exactly
>
> thanks!
> joey

OK, you're welcome :-)  I don't know if you'll find /all/ of the
commands in the Companion, since they are raw TeX commands rather
than LaTeX, so if you can't find them there try Victor Eijkhout's
magnificent "TeX by Topic" --

	http://www.eijkhout.net/tbt/

** Phil.