[texhax] making flow chart with latex

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon Nov 14 19:51:26 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

Really? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RTFM

Some interesting links too that are directly relevant to this discsussion.
E.g. the section titled Criticsm and the link to the manpage "An RTFM manpage"
addresses some of the issues I think new users of Tex/LaTeX/... have and the
attitudes of those who have been around a while (not saying attiitudes are a
bad thing, rather that they influence how questions are perceived and dealt
with).

Cheers
Alan

--
Alan T Litchfield, MNZCS
School of Computer and Information Science