[texhax] Bilbliography problem

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Nov 8 10:21:37 CET 2005

Robin Fairbairns wrote:

[snip]

> goodbye, you little toad.

[snip]

> this luck person decided he didn't want me on texhax, and has
> succeeded in getting rid of me.

Robin --

"This luck person" whom you so offensively denigrate has been
working tirelessly to help others who have experienced
problems with TeX and LaTeX, including myself.

Much as I and others appreciate your expert knowledge and
contributions, I most certainly don't appreciate your
extreme intolerance of the more naive questioner who
knows that he/she has a problem but is unable to express
the problem in a way that you feel is appropriate.  If
it's to be a choice between Uwe's helpfulness and
your bile and choleric, then I'm afraid that despite
ancient loyalties going back to the very beginnings of
UK-TuG, I must support Uwe.

Philip Taylor