[texhax] Font help

Mohamed HOUSSNI houssni at e-press.co.ma
Thu May 12 12:45:09 CEST 2005

Karl Berry a écrit :

>    But it works with the other variante of the font like roman, italic,
>    small caps, etc...
>
>Run dvips -d-1 foo.dvi, redirecting standard error, and look for pc2ko8r
>in the (voluminous) resulting logs, and see if you can see anything.

I don't know how to get the log file after I run dvips -d-1 foo.dvi, it
just gives me the details in the screen and I did not succeed in knowing
some more.

>Making a file which uses nothing but that font, e.g., (plain tex),
>
>\nopagenumbers
>\font\foo = pc2ko8r
>\foo hello
>\bye
>
>would be the simplest to work with.

It does not work and I even tried to generate the slanted font manually
by using the program afm2tfm and when I use the same code above it gives
me the same error.

--
Dr. Mohamed Houssni
Assistant d'Edition