[texhax] Re: Formatting XML Code Snippets

Joey Coyle joeypics at xcoyle.com
Mon May 2 16:21:14 CEST 2005

> my editor (nothing special, just emacs sgml-mode) does that for me.
>
> it seems that a project to improve the look

thanks,

The problem is that we are going to have hundreds of these xml
snippets, and if I format them with a 4 space indent, and then a month
later we decide a 3 space indent, and then someone says, no the 4 space
indent was better....

I could use XSLT to format the indent spacing to a text file, and
generate each example as a separate file...  so I guess I need to see
if I could include an external text file from within a listings or
verbatim statement.

thanks,
joey