[texhax] hyperref

Chris Bourke cbourke at cse.unl.edu
Fri Mar 11 17:56:12 CET 2005

I'm using the hyperref package to make a very internally linked document.
However, the colored boxes that it places around each of the links make
some of the text (especially when math is linked) very hard to read.  I'd
like to retain the idea of coloring the items that are linkable for ease,
but I would prefer if the *background* color were changed instead of a box
around the item.  Is this possible or do I have to hack hyperref; if so
can anyone suggest a simple renewcommand that will do the trick?

Chris Bourke
cbourke at cse.unl.edu
http://www.cse.unl.edu/~cbourke