[texhax] Re: doc and docstrip

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Fri Jun 24 18:50:23 CEST 2005

At 09:01 24.06.05, Robin Fairbairns wrote:
>gs at lasonindia.com writes:
>
> > YSBjb25maWRlbnRpYWwgY29tbXVuaWNhdGlvbi4gIElmIHlvdSBhcmUgbm90IHRoZSBpbnRl
>
>(and lots of similar rubbish)

The copy/copies of gs at l...'s message that I got didn't
contain any such rubbish. Maybe because I use
Windows + Eudora while some of you use UNIX ...
And curiously, what I got is HTML ...

gs at l... sent a double message before ('Linux ...').
The 'doc' message from him that we received after
your answer to the earlier 'doc' message (1) actually
carries a time stamp 40 minutes *earlier* than (1).
So he seems not to have doubled his question *after*
your answer. He just doesn't realize that his messages
somehow tend to double. Maybe he has difficulties
with his new Linux e-mail program. Another indicator
for this is that even when he *starts* a thread his subject
line starts with "Re:".

UL