[texhax] Special layout of bibliography items

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon Jun 13 23:31:20 CEST 2005

Phillip,

Sorry, just picked up on this thread.

The layout you describe looks a lot like APA to me. Is that what you want?

If it is use apacite (this conforms the APA 5th style requirements, but lacks
decent electronic source formats):

\usepackage{apacite}
.
.
.
\bibliographystyle{apacite}

Alternatively natbib provides a range of styles that may fit the bill. Some
people prefer to use it instead of the APA styles.

Cheers
Alan