[texhax] Special layout of bibliography items

Philip Ohnewein philip.ohnewein1 at gmx.net
Mon Jun 13 00:45:05 CEST 2005

Hello everybody on this list,

I am almost sure my question is fairly easy - but since I've spent the
whole day trying to get it working (unsuccessfully), here is my question:

I am trying to create a bibliography without any information written in
brackets before an item starts. Rather, I would like to have the items
displayed with - say 1em - of negative paragraph indentation (for the
first line only). I.e., instead of displaying it like this

 [1] Aaronsen, B. (1995) A very interesting book.

I need to have the following:

 Aaronsen, B. (1995) A very interesting book. More information....