[texhax] How do you reduce character spacing?

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Jul 26 22:30:36 CEST 2005

You might like to try "letterspace.tex";

	http://www.agh.edu.pl/pub/tex/macros/latex209/contrib/misc/letterspace.tex

I don't remember whether it works for negative tracking, so no guarantees !

Philip TAYLOR
--------