[texhax] Img quality in pdf

tomlobato tomlobato at ig.com.br
Fri Feb 4 17:24:52 CET 2005

  Hello!

  I \usepackage{graphicx} for \includegraphics{diagrama-vpn.jpg} in my
Latex/PDF document, but its generating lower quality images than the
original. If you want to see diagrama-vpn.jpg and the PDF generated, see
http://soc.if.usp.br/~tlobato/pdf.

  For generate pdf, on Linux debian sarge, I use pdflatex version

"pdfeTeX (Web2C 7.4.5) 3.14159-1.10b-2.1
kpathsea version 3.4.5"

  I already tried to convert image to EPS format and use epsfig package, and
some anoother tricks, but all without results.

  Some hint for enhance this image in the PDF?

  Thank you
  Tom