[texhax] rotating and supertabular problem

Eduardo Klein eklein at usb.ve
Fri Apr 15 18:21:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to make a long table (4 pages) in a landscape mode. I used
rotating and supertabular packages. In the output shown in Adobe
Acrobat, only one page of the table appears (the second, rotated) and
the margins are messed up. It handle the float and the following text
ok. I've also tried the package lscape instead of rotating and the
table  output is correct but it can not handle the table float and it
mess up the bibliography (??) . The code I've been using is:

\begin{sidewaystable}
\tablecaption{\label{table1} \small table caption here}
\tablehead {Table header here}
\tabletail {\hline \emph{Continued on next page} & & &\\}
\tablelasttail{\hline}
\centering
\begin{supertabular}{lp{2cm}p{14cm}p{2cm}}

.... my long 4-column table here ...

\end{supertabular}
\end{sidewaystable}

I'm using MiKTeX.