[texhax] A problem with pstrick-add and Labels

Peter Ogden peter at namejigsaws.com
Thu Apr 14 01:52:17 CEST 2005

Hi All

As far as I can determine the following text should generate a graph coupled
with labels at a point other than the origin however when this is compiled
the graph is drawn but the labels are both orientated normally and at the
origin.  If anyone can see the problem please tell me.

Thank you in advance

Peter

\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{pstricks}

\usepackage{pstricks-add}

\usepackage{pst-plot}

\begin{document}

\psset{xAxisLabel=First, xAxisLabelPos={-1cm, 1cm}, yAxisLabel=Second,
yAxisLabelPos={1cm, -1cm}}

\psgraph(0, -3)(10, 3){4in}{2in}

            \psset{algebraic=true, plotpoints=101}

            \psplot[linecolor=yellow,
linewidth=4\pslinewidth]{0}{10}{2.71^(-0.2*x)*3*cos(2*x)}

\endpsgraph

\end{document}