[texhax] Graphs from Excel into LaTeX

Boxberg, Yvonne Yvonne.Boxberg at ottobock.de
Tue Sep 21 15:42:44 CEST 2004

Hi there,

my diploma thesis is the first thing I wanted to do in LaTeX. So far I
really like it and would like to hand in a LaTeX work. The problem: most of
my results are Graphs in Excel and as you can see in the attached pdf, they
don´t show even close to nice in LaTeX! :(

What am I doing wrong? - Or is it, that including a lot of excel-Graphs is
not what LaTeX is made for?

Do you have any idea, how I can include graphics like the attached ones
better than what I did?

I would really appreciate some help as I will have to hand in the thesis in
three weeks and am seriously considering dropping LaTeX for ordinary word
(what I did not like in the beginning)

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,

Yvonne Boxberg