[texhax] Precision on: bug on vertical spacing w/ hyperref+seminar

Laurent MUGNIER Laurent.Mugnier at onera.fr
Wed Mar 3 11:58:25 CET 2004

Hello all,

Here is an additional piece of information about:

>With seminar (and slidesec.sty) the vertical spacing between a slide heading and
>the text changes depending on whether hyperref is loaded or not.
>
>This bug occurs at least when the following combination is true:
>- the text begins with an itemize environment,
>- the slide heading is centered (default with \slideheading{} as defined in
>slidesec.sty).
>
>It seems that with hyperref, there is a blank line before the first item of the
>itemize environment that constitutes the text.
>
>This occurs with v6.73n that comes w/ our 2.0 teTeX distribution as well as with
>the latest v6.74m downloaded today.

The unwanted additional empty line is triggered by the command \hyper@@anchor on line
4055 of hyperref.sty v6.74m. This line is part of the definition of \slide at heading
and is the key to the hypertext navigation in the slides )-;. If this line is
commented out then the empty line vanishes.

Any help will be most welcome...
Thanks in advance,

        Laurent Mugnier.

PS: I attach a mini-minimal example.