[texhax] color

Misty Tyler mistyt at zoomnet.net
Fri Jun 25 03:59:51 CEST 2004

To whom it may concern:

I have a question that didn't appear to be addressed on the FAQ page and I am hoping that someone will be kind enough to send me back an email response, helping me out.  I have inserted a graph with several different curves that are each a different color.  In the caption I would like to use colors to make things more clear to the reader.  For example, the green curve is a tangent so in the caption I'd like to make the T green to correspond.  Is there a way to color text?  I know that you may not be able to, but I would greatly appreciate a response as quickly as possible because my thesis is due in a couple of weeks.  Thanks.

Misty Wood