[texhax] One document different page layouts

Miguel Figueiredo olliegator at hortanet.com
Wed Jul 28 21:26:15 CEST 2004

Hello,

The vmargin package should work for me, however when I tried it  I couldn't
get control of the textwidth. Here is an example:

\documentclass[12pt,a4paper]{report}

\begin{document}

\setpapersize{A4}
%\setmargins{ leftmargin }{ topmargin }{ textwidth }{ textheight }
{ headheight }{ headsep }{ footheight }{ footskip }
\setmargins{ 0cm }{ 0cm }{ 1cm }{ 1cm }{ 0cm }{ 0cm }{ 0cm }{ 0cm }

Asdfasdf asd fas dfa sdf as df asdf as fd as df a df as dfas df asd er t try
hg dfgh  v fas fsadfasfkjhwertbsdf adsf as dfas df asd fa sdf asd
fqweriousdlkfjhs fg sdlkjhqwerpoiudsf asdflkhasdkj asdlkfhaqh+as+df as df
+asoifalkjhdf bncvnmbx a df a,smdfmnbxncv xcv mxcvbnxcvbxmnb

\end{document}

This should print a text with 1 cm width, but does not. It prints text with a
constant width regardless of the parameters used in setmargins.

Any ideas?

--
Miguel Figueiredo
IT student / Marine Biologist