[texhax] Please help!

Herbert Gintis hgintis at comcast.net
Fri Jul 23 18:44:30 CEST 2004

Dear Subir,
         You can export your figures as jpegs, and then use jpeg2ps to put
an .eps wrapper around it. You can edit this with GSView.

Herb Gintis

At 07:11 PM 7/21/2004 -0700, Subir Ghosh wrote:

>July 21, 2004
>Dear TUG;
>I would like to make a PDF file of figures into an EPS file.
>How to do it? I have PC tex and Acrobat in my computer.
>Would you please direct me?
>Thanks a lot.
>With best regards,
>Subir

Herbert Gintis
External Faculty, Santa Fe
Institute
Emeritus Professor, University of Massachusetts
15 Forbes Avenue, Northampton, MA 01060
413-586-7756  (Home Office) 206-984-9873 (Fax)
Recent papers are posted on my <http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~gintis>web site.
Get Game Theory Evolving (Princeton, 2000) at
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0691009430/qid=1057311870/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-8882889-4632849?v=glance&s=books>Amazon.com
Look for Moral Sentiments and Material Interests (MIT Press, 2004)
Look for Unequal Chances: Family Background and
   Economic Success (Princeton UP, 2004)
Get Foundations of Human Sociality: Economic Experiments
   and   Ethnographic Evidence from Fifteen Small-scale
   Societies (Oxford UP, 2004).
Quote of the week:
      Raffiniert is der Herrgott, aber boshaft is Er nicht.
      (God is crafty, but He is not malicious)
                                         Albert Einstein