[texhax] hyperref and \resizebox

Steven Busuttil sbusuttil at nextgen.net.mt
Thu Jul 22 12:04:09 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have a table containing some text which includes citations (\cite). The
table doesn't fit into the page and I usually address this by wrapping the
table in a \resizebox, as shown below:

\begin{table}

\begin{center}

\resizebox{15cm}{!}{\begin{tabular}{|c|c|c|c|}

 . wide table text, which includes a few citations (\cite) .

\end{tabular}}

\end{center}

\caption{bla bla}

\end{table}

My problem is that with the hyperref package, the actual citation links do
not appear on the citation text, but on where they would be if I didn't do
the \resizebox.

Any ideas why this happens and how I can fix the problem please?

Thanks,

Steve