[texhax] hyperref and \resizebox

Steven Busuttil stevenbusuttil at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 12:08:25 CEST 2004

Thanks for your quick reply.

The tabularx package looks ideal to fit wide tables in a page. Unfortunately
this is not what I am after at this stage.

As already mentioned, I am resizing tables by using the \resizebox command.
The hyper-references in the table are not appearing in the correct places,
but rather where they should be had I not resized the table.

I need something to address this please.

Thank you,
Steve