[texhax] Re: How to add math text to existing ps figure file

W.J. Metzger wes at hef.kun.nl
Wed Jul 21 08:37:23 CEST 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Herbert Gintis wrote:

>          BTW, for a LaTeX design system, check my TeXDesign, which can be
> grabbed from my web site. I use it almost exclusively, and have written
> whole books with it.

I looked for TeXDesign, but only found an executable to be downloaded.
You don't say for what platform it is.

Wes

--
Dr. W. J. Metzger            Experimental High Energy Physics Group
tel. +31-24-3653127          Faculty of Natural Sciences
e-mail:  wes at hef.kun.nl      or   Wesley.Metzger at cern.ch
http://home.cern.ch/metzger/ or   http://www.hef.kun.nl/~wes
  (**)  After 1 Sept. 2004,  Radboud University Nijmegen
    (Clearly superior to the Wichita Academy of Learning Kansas)