[texhax] Need some help coding a style

Paul van Gool paul.vangool at openwave.com
Mon Jul 12 06:17:44 CEST 2004

Hi,

it's been several years since I last used LaTeX and I must admit I've
forgotten quite a bit of it. So if my questions are stupid, forgive me ;-).

Attached to this mail is a jpeg that shows the style I'm trying to code.
Most of the stuff (changing fonts, changing the headers) I can do. The
thing I'm having problems with is the way the chapter/section numbers
appears in a separate 'column'. It's best to see the picture to get an idea
of what I mean.

Any ideas on how to do this? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Paul
--
Paul van Gool                                          Openwave Systems Inc.
paul.vangool at openwave.com