[texhax] Re: [tex-k] Help

Pavel Minev Penev pavpen at berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 8 22:50:22 CEST 2004

В деня вторник,  6. от юли, 2004 в 15:00:05 GMT +0000, Mohamed HOUSSNI мислил:
> I have several various files which compile successfully. For example:
> file1.tex, file2.tex, etc. and I would like to generate a special
> contents file at the base of title and authors of each file but in the
> same  output "contents file". I did for that:

Although, I don't see any sane reason for that.  You can try redefining
`\usepackage', the `document' environment and everything else that
appears in your preambles and try something like

	\phantom{\input{file1}\input{file2}\input{file3}}

(If you are more elaborate, you may construct a macro that eats up
tokens until it finds `\begin{document}' and redefines `\enddocument' to
stop the output of tokens by the macro.)

> But when I compiled the first file "file1.tex" I successed to have in my
> contents file "contents.f" the two entries title and authors of file1.tex.
> And when I compiled the second file, the two first entries of file1.tex
> have been erased and replaced by those of file2.tex.
> My hope is how to add the other entries in the same contents file when I
> compile the differents file one by one.

How does concatenating the ``contents'' files work, and do you not
prefer to work with them, rather than the `.tex's?

??:>,
--
Pav

http://www.againsttcpa.com/  ,.,    My type: Dvorak.
http://swpat.ffii.org/     ,``:'',
                           {o ! o}
Gain your human right of   ] -+- [  My GPG/PGP key is now available at
privacy: use cryptography!  \ ! /   x-hkp://search.keyserver.net:11371.
                             `-'
`shell$ gpg --keyserver x-hkp://search.keyserver.net:11371 --recv-key 164C028F`