[texhax] Hacking \circleddash

Juan Mari Alberdi wapalgaj at sq.ehu.es
Thu Jul 1 16:16:08 CEST 2004

What about these ones? I'm afraid I've used 'stmaryrd' too.

Juan Alberdi

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{stmaryrd}

\def\ra#1{\raise1.25pt\hbox{#1}}
\def\ststa{\ra \_\mkern-10.5mu\, \mathnormal 0}

\def\ba#1{\raise-.7pt\hbox{#1}}
\def\ststb{\ba -\mkern-11mu\, \mathrm o}

\begin{document}

\begin{equation}
 H^{\, \ststa}_T = H^{\,\ststa}_r +
 \int^T_r C^{\,\ststa}_P \; dT
 \end{equation}

 \begin{equation}
 H^{\, \ststb}_T = H^{\,\ststb}_r +
 \int^T_r C^{\,\ststb}_P \; dT
 \end{equation}

 \begin{equation}
 H^{\, \ominus}_T = H^{\,\ominus}_r +
 \int^T_r C^{\,\ominus}_P \; dT
 \end{equation}

  \begin{equation}
 H^{\, \varominus}_T = H^{\,\varominus}_r +
 \int^T_r C^{\,\varominus}_P \; dT
 \end{equation}

\end{document}

Juan