[texhax] Hacking \circleddash

Barbara Beeton bnb at ams.org
Thu Jul 1 15:10:47 CEST 2004

might i suggest the ams symbol \varnothing, rotated by
45 degrees using the \rotatebox facility of the
graphic[s|x] package.  there's an example of using this
tool for a slightly different but related purpose in
the ams author faq:
    http://www.ams.org/authors/author-faq.html
look for the term "rotate".
							-- bb