[texhax] Footnote problem

Chakrit Nimmanant redduzt at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 15:48:35 CET 2004

Hi,
    My new book's edition has an average of five
footnotes per page, so I has a problem like one
footnote reference is on page 84 but its footnote text
is on the bottom of page 85.
    It would be very appreciated if you could please
suggest me how to fix such problem of footnote. I've
tried to search for some footnote packages to fix this
problem but none is the right to my problem, so If
there is no packages to correct this problem, could
you please suggest me how to correct it by myself?

                                         Best regards,
                                     chakrit  nimmanant