[texhax] Grand FInale -- Chemistry molecular structures

Luís Vitório Cargnini cargnini at matrix.com.br
Sun Feb 29 06:23:25 CET 2004

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Finally after Douglas Waud had answered my e-mail i founded, following his indication the following link:
http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/mp-ch-en.pdf
or for FreeBSD users with LaTeX installed:
/usr/local/share/texmf/doc/context/ppchtex/mp-ch-en.pdf
(I've discovered after founded the doc, because i don't founded the ppchtex in ports, so i tried to find them installed
on my system)

This docs describe How-To use the package ppchTeX -- a macro-package for typesetting chemical structures formulas.
I've don't finished to read the docs, but it's look to solve my problem, if anyone find something else please still
answering using [OFF-TOPIC]  on subject, because believe on me find this kind of specialized information isn't easy.
I've find the Japanese package xymtex:
http://ctex.myrice.com/document/packages/math/xymtex.htm
if someone knows Japanese well and want to translate to us, we will enjoy 8-).

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:11:33 -0500