[texhax] Bibliography is driving me nuts...

Renju Zacharia zacharia at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Sun Feb 8 23:56:24 CET 2004

Fairbarins, Ratcliffe, Kovacs and others,

Thank you all for the inputs. Yes, everything is working fine, now.
Between, Ratchiffe, you are right; a two hour study of the manual really
would have worked. Infact I had the manual and went through it. Since I
am getting close to deadlines, I could not really concentrate on what i
was reading, and couldnt really assimilate. I started tweaking the
natbib with possible options, but at that moment nothing worked out.

Thank you all once again, for the inputs and awfully sorry to distrub
you all for this silly stuff.

Cheers,

Zach