[texhax] Typing Chinese with plain TeX

Edward G.J. Lee edt1023 at ms17.hinet.net
Mon Aug 30 06:54:52 CEST 2004

Hello Rodolfo,

On Sun, Aug 29, 2004, Rodolfo Medina wrote:

> Many thanks, I visited the directory
>
> ftp://ftp.math.ncu.edu.tw/chitex/unix/6.1.2p12lc/,
>
> which is enormous and practically impossible to download entirely.
> I imagine not all the files of this directory are necessary for my purposes.
> On my PC I have Linux Mandrake, version 9.1.
> Maybe could you point the files that are needed?

  Ths whole directory about 190MB. I'm afraid get the whole
  directory will be conveniet, otherwise you need modify
  the setup sh script.

  wget -m ftp://ftp.math.ncu.edu.tw/chitex/unix/6.1.2p12lc/

  then get into the 6.1.2p12lc directory,

  ./setup

  If you have any trouble feel free to contact with professor
  Hung-Yih Chen <yih at math.ncu.edu.tw>.

Rgds,
Edward