[texhax] (LaTeX) changing fonts (pamath) messes pictures (curves)

Alexandru Scorpan ascorpan at math.ufl.edu
Wed Aug 18 12:34:26 CEST 2004

I was trying to change my font-set, using packages like palatino,
pamath, mathpazo. etc,  but each of them ruined my pictures.

The pictures are programmed directly in LaTeX and use various line
thicknesses through \linethickness implemented via the package curves.

The effect of changing fonts was, in particular, losing the (important
for me) thickness of 1.5pt, which now appeared to yield results of 2pt.
  I am assuming that the pictures use some character that is changed by
the fonts packages.

Thanks,

Alex