[texhax] A Question on Published Article and Advertising in TUGBoat

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Aug 10 16:13:03 CEST 2004

Greetings,

    I would like to know if it is possible to re-publish this article in a
    near future TUGBoat issue,

Our TUGboat editor-in-chief (Barbara Beeton) will decide and let you know.

    and what is the cost of a full-page advertising for this macro
    package (for one-time ad and full-year ad).

You may have gotten a reply already, but for the record, TUGboat
advertising rates are posted at http://tug.org/TUGboat/advertising.html.

>From looking at the article, I gather it is commercial software.  We
have a section on the TUG web pages for commercial offerings.  If you
have a web site for Easy Table, and want to be listed, write
webmaster at tug.org with the details.

Regards,
karl