[texhax] problems with "\usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}"

NIETO-SANZ, Delia Delia.NIETO-SANZ at AirLiquide.com
Fri Aug 6 10:42:02 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am trying to include figures in .jpg format in my latex file.

I've read that the way to do it is using the option pdftex of graphicx, but
I get this error during the compilation:
"Package graphics Warning: pdftex option does not work with standard TeX."
I've got all the files I think I need (graphicx.sty, pdftex.def), so I'm
stuck
Could you help me solve this problem?

Thank you!

Delia Nieto Sanz

 Air Liquide R&D Engineer
 Application of Gases for Electronics and Laboratories
 Ph: + 33 1 39 07 64 34 // +33 6 24 86 24 56
 Fax: + 33 1 39 07 64 66