[texhax] textmerg issue

Jan Bruners lists at bruners.de
Tue Sep 16 15:36:08 CEST 2003

Hi,

I use the textmerg package to create grade notices. Everything works fine, but
the first entry in my .dat file is treated differently. In the following code

\begin{document}
\Fields{\Anrede\Vorname\Nachname\Thema\Note}
\Merge{teilnehmer.dat}{%
\includegraphics{unilogo}\hfill
\raisebox{44pt}{\parbox[t]{3,5cm}{\scriptsize{Albertus Magnus Platz\\
D\,-\,50923 Köln\\ Tel (0221) 470-5236\\ Fax (0221) 470-5107\\
jan.bruners at uni-koeln.de}}}\\

\centering
\textbf{\Anrede\ \Vorname\ \Nachname}
[snip]

the first line of the first entry after the \raisebox is significantly higher
than in other entries. If, for example, I include some other text after the
raisebox, the field variables appear in exactly the same position as on the
other pages.

What might be the problem here?

Thanks,

Jan
--
Jan Bruners
http://www.bruners.de

Barbarus hic ergo sum, quia non intellegor ulli. - Ovid