[texhax] A PSTricks question

Philip TAYLOR [PC336/H-XP] P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat Sep 6 20:37:24 CEST 2003

"Prof. Sudhir R. Ghorpade" wrote:

> Can someone tell me if there are easy ways to draw the graphs of
> inverse trigonometric functions using PSTricks?
>
> It seems there are no standard commands for arcsin, arccos, arctan,
> not to mention arcsec, arccosec, arccot.

I'm sure I wrote the inverse trig. functions for plain TeX
some many years ago, but I can no longer remember the context
in which they were needed!  However, I imagine that the code
is still lurking somewhere on the 'net, so perhaps Google
will be able to recall what I no longer can ...

Philip Taylor, RHBNC